Guidelines for Online Test UMAT-2020
*Download your Admit card from1st August’2020 ,10 AM onwards
* UMAT 2020 Mock Test will be conducted in online mode on 2nd August at 3 PM( a link will be sent to your mail I’d on 1st August’ 2020).
- Test Date & Time: 04.08.2020, 10 am
- Test Duration : 90 mins
- Test Pattern: MCQ
- Total No.of Questions: 60
- Question Pattern: General Awareness, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Please check the Admit card carefully for your name and Roll no, Date of Birth and Gender.
- Candidates shall be present before the Computer/ Laptop/Mobile/Tablet, 30 minutes before the commencement of the Examinations for online verification.
- URL/Link for the examination will be sent to the candidates by E mail one day before the examination.
- No candidates, in any case, will be allowed to appear for examination after starting of the Examination.
- For the Examination, you have to ensure that you have a good working computer /laptop /tablet/4G mobile set ( for candidates not having Desktop or laptop)and should check the compatibility as per the mail sent before or else from the website.
- General Guidelines:
- Place the computer so that your back is facing the wall and there are no devices placed in the background.
- The room where you sit should be isolated and only you need be present for complete exam duration.
- Sit at the table with computer. Keep the desk clear of objects, papers, books, log tables, calculators and any other electronic material. If a Candidate is found in possession of above materials during the Examination, his/her Candidature will be cancelled.
- Ensure proper lighting (no back light) so that your face is clearly visible on Cam.
- Ensure you are dressed formally.
- Do not take help from others.
- Do not wear any Bluetooth device.
- Do not read out anything loudly.
- Do not leave the workstation while taking the test.
- Do not play Radio/TV/Music in the background
- Do not let anyone enter the room.
- Candidates must preserve the Admit card till the Admission process is over.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly set by the Centre.
- The Admit card is issued provisionally only for appearing in the examination.
- Invigilators can take a look of the room in which you are appearing for the exam any time through the webcam/front cam during the course of exam.