How to Apply:
Online application for 15th Batch of MBA (2020-22) will open on 1st April 2020 and will remain open till 30 June 2020. Application from the candidates will be accepted online only.
An application fee of Rs.600/- shall be paid ONLINE through NEFT. The copy of URN receipt for the payment may be attached along with the application form. The account details are given below:
Mode of payment:
- Online mode through Net-banking / Credit / Debit card. Application fee Rs.600/-.
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not fill a new application.
- Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again with the same email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
List of Documents to be uploaded (scan copy in PDF/JPEG format) with Online Application:
- Copy of mark sheets/transcripts for SSC (10th)/HSC (12th)
- Transcript for graduation degree. In case, degree is not yet completed, the copy of transcript of VIth semester (IVth semester of B.Sc/B.Com/BBA) shall be uploaded.
- Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion for Graduation Degree (UG) in Agriculture or allied sciences
- Work experience certificate (Six months and above only)
- The candidates shall submit their CAT 2019/CMAT 2020 scores after declaration of the results
- SC/ST / Certificate (if applicable)
- URN/Transaction receipt of online transfer of application fee
Contact for further information:
Centre for Agri-Management
Department of Business Administration
Utkal University, Vani Vihar