ADMISSION PROCESS for 18th Batch of MBA(Agribusiness) : 2023-25
How to Apply:
Student can apply to CAM after taking either of the following:
* UMAT 2023
* Other National Level Tests Such As CAT/CMAT/GMAT /MAT/ XAT/ICAR-AIEEA PG/TISSNET
Online application for 18th Batch of MBA (Agribusiness) Program is open now . Application from the candidates will be accepted online only.
Mode of payment:
Application fee Rs.600/-: Online mode through Net-banking / Credit / Debit card. At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not fill a new application. Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again with the same email id. If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Science/Management (BBA/BBM/BABM) /BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc(Agriculture) & allied areas with minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Students with Agriculture and allied areas will be given preference. Degree Students those who are waiting for their result, they can also apply.
Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of score in CAT/CMAT /MAT/ XAT/ICAR- AIEEA PG/TISSNET OR Candidates those who have not appeared the above test, will have to appear Online Written Test (UMAT) , will be conducted by CAM, Utkal University
- Fill in the Application form ONLINE at www.camutkal.ac.in.
- Last date of submission of online Application form 30th June, 2023
- Date of Written Test (UMAT): 9th July, 2023 (Tentative)
- Date of Personal Interview: 11th to 13th July, 2023 (Tentative)
List of Documents to be uploaded (scan copy in PDF/JPEG format) with Online Application:
- 10th Certificate and mark sheet.
- 12th /+2Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation (if Passed.) Certificate and Mark sheet Else
- Those who are final year degree students have to submit their 2nd year or 4th semester marksheet (3-year degree course) and candidates have to submit 6th semester marksheet. (4-year degree course)
- Work experience Certificate (if you have only)
- CAT/CMAT/GMAT /MAT/ XAT/ICAR-AIEEA PG/TISSNET Score
- Caste (SC/ST)/ Physically challenged/Ex. Défense person certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size colour photograph & Signature