(The Nature lovers Club)
The CAM works towards making the campus an eco-friendly place. The Nature Club aims at inculcating an appreciation of nature among students and encouraging them to participate in a variety of conservation initiatives. Its efforts include inviting leading environmentalists to the school to talk to students and sensitize them to the opportunities and challenges in addressing environmental issues, organizing an annual tree-planting day, and participating in important nature-oriented programmes. Students also work on recycling waste and reduction of consumption on campus by recycling paper ..
The students have set up a ‘Vermiculture Pit’ for vermin composting. Now the bio degradable material will be used to feed the pit. The manure thus produced will be used in the garden.
- To sensitize, create awareness, and motivate students about green campus
- Plantation, Power point presentations on Ecosystem
- Conducting Field Trip activities
- Conducting Exhibitions on Environment
- Environmental Cleanliness
- Conducting slogan competitions, Poster making competitions
- Environment Education Camps