(The Agripreneur Club )
An Agripreneur Club most commonly (but not exclusively) consists of students who meet to discuss entrepreneurship topics. Subjects covered can include how to run a successful startup, how to hire the best employees, and other current issues encountered by budding entrepreneurs. This is a Club where the potential ideas of the students are discussed elaborately, nurtured and taken forward to “RTP” carry forward those ideas from the ideation to further step.
- Organize conclave/workshop/debates on entrepreneurship / startup
- Organize Buyer –seller/ meet ,
- Conducting Corporate interaction .(Corporate Talks:“Chai Pe Charcha”)
- Familiarize the youth to the latest development in business.
- Interactive sessions with successful entrepreneurs.
- Provide exposure to national and international events in various parts of the country related to industrial developments.
Corporate Talks Series: Chai pe Charcha
While experience is the best teacher, we believe that someone else’s experience is a far better teacher. Many people have been down the route you are travelling or plan to travel on. They have encountered and overcome many of the same obstacles you may be facing or might face.
It is with this objective the Club has been organizing corporate talk sessions for the managers-to-be over the past few years. These sessions provide an opportunity for students to learn from the experience of current industry stalwarts and accelerate their own progress. The students, especially the first year, participate with enthusiasm to learn valuable lessons straight from the leaders themselves.