(The Confidence Club)
The Club organises and supports programs/practices that deals with developing good soft skills essential for professional growth. With the rapid advancements in technology, the market has become highly competitive making soft skills an integral section for absorption into the corporate world.
- The club organises varied events like Group Discussion, Mock Interview, Creative Writing, Debate, Industrial PPT and Aptitude/Guesstimates/Puzzles for the students.
- It Organises Pre-Placement Talks for developing awareness regarding the recruitment process and preparation source/strategy.
- Workshops on CV Writing, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Stress Management, Time Management are organised to enhance the efficiency of the students.
- The members of the Soft Skills Club work sincerely towards achieving the goal of a good Employability Index of the students by up scaling their soft skills.
Speaking skills enhancement:
- Group discussion
- Interviewing Skills
- Case study Presentation
- Extempore (on the spot speaking )