ADMISSION PROCESS for 15th Batch of MBA(Agribusiness) : 2020-22
How to Apply:
Online application for 15th Batch of MBA (Agribusiness) Programme will open on 1st April 2020 and will remain open till 31st July 2020 . Application from the candidates will be accepted online only.
Mode of payment:
- Application fee Rs.600/-: Online mode through Net-banking / Credit / Debit card.
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not fill a new application.
- Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again with the same email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA(Agribussiness) is:
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.0 out of 10.0 OGPA in the Degree level. Minimum 50% marks in 12th class and minimum 60% in 10th
- Completion of four-year bachelor’s degree on or before 1st July 2020 from any Agricultural University recognized by the UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences / B.Tech /B.E. OR B.Sc / B.Com / BBA
- MAT/CAT /CMAT /ICAR OR UMAT ( Written test / Online Test : Date, Time & Venue will be intimated through e-mail. )
List of Documents to be uploaded (scan copy in PDF/JPEG format) with Online Application:
- Copy of mark sheets/transcripts for SSC (10th)/HSC (12th)
- Transcript for graduation degree .(if passed)
- Work experience certificate (if you have only)
- The candidates shall submit their CAT 2019/CMAT 2020/MAT/ICAR scores after declaration of the results
- SC/ST / Physically challenged / Ex. Defense person Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size colour photograph & Signature
Admission of students to the MBA(Agribusiness) programme is done on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/CMAT/MAT/ICAR/UMAT, Career , personal interview etc.
Weightage given to different process are as follows:
|Agriculture & allied||10|
The students with eligible Bachelor degree should have appeared in CAT / CMAT /MAT/ ICAR examination. OR they have to appear UMAT , which will be conducted by Utkal University .The candidates are short-listed based on CAT/CMAT/MAT/ICAR /UMAT scores for Personal Interview (PI). PI will be conducted at Utkal University campus / online during August 1st week . The final list of short-listed candidates for admission into MBA(Agribusiness) Programme will be announced in first fortnight of the month of August. The decision of the selection committee in this regard will be final. The reservation of seats will be available as per University norms .