ADMISSION PROCESS for 15th Batch of MBA(Agribusiness) : 2020-22
How to Apply:
Online application for 15th Batch of MBA (Agribusiness) Programme will open on 1st April 2020 and will remain open till 31st July 2020 . Application from the candidates will be accepted online only.
Mode of payment:
- Application fee Rs.600/-: Online mode through Net-banking / Credit / Debit card.
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not fill a new application.
- Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again with the same email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA(Agribussiness) is:
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.0 out of 10.0 OGPA in the Degree level. Minimum 50% marks in 12th class and minimum 60% in 10th
- Completion of four-year bachelor’s degree from any Agricultural University recognized by the UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences / B.Tech /B.E. OR B.Sc / B.Com / BBA
- MAT/CAT /CMAT /ICAR OR UMAT ( Written test / Online Test : Date, Time will be intimated through e-mail as per the timeline given below. )
List of Documents to be uploaded (scan copy in PDF/JPEG format) with Online Application:
- Copy of mark sheets/transcripts for SSC (10th)/HSC (12th)
- Transcript for graduation degree .(if passed)
- Work experience certificate (if you have only)
- The candidates shall submit their CAT 2019/CMAT 2020/MAT/ICAR scores after declaration of the results
- SC/ST / Physically challenged / Ex. Defense person Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size colour photograph & Signature
Keeping in view the ongoing COVID pandemic and travel restrictions situation in the country, the Academy has decided to change the guidelines and process for admission of the MBA(Agribusiness)2020-22.
1. Revision of the weightage for admission:
|Analytical Writing Skill Test (Online)||10|
2. Online Written Test (MCQs):
Applicants those who have not attended CAT/CMAT/MAT/ICAR-Net,they have to appear Online Test on 4th August 10 AM. The CAM decided to conduct the written Test in the online mode due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation in the nation and the lockdown
3.Analytical Writing Skill Test (AWST):
All the applicants must be appeared for Analytical Writing Skill Test,will be conducted on 5th August. All the candidates will be given one topic. Th test will start at 10AM and close at 10:45AM, during which analytical report has to be submitted online. The response should not be more than 1000 words, if typed. The candidates not having laptop may write in A4 size white paper (both sides if hand-written) and send the scanned document through email within sametime duration. The absence from AWST will be awarded ‘0’ to the respective candidate. In no case, AWST will be conducted second time.
4. Personal Interview (Online):
The personal interview will be held online. The schedule for each student will be communicated separately. For the online interview, 2-3 online interview platforms (Zoom/MS Team/ Google Duo, etc.) will be tested and will be informed to the candidateseparately.
5.Timeline for Admission Process:
|1. Online Written Test||4th August,2020|
|2. Online AWST||5th August, 2020|
|3. Online Personal Interview||6th to 9th August 2020|
|4. Declaration of Final Result||10th August 2020|
|5. Last date of acceptance by the selected candidates through e-mail||18th August 2020|
|5. Last date of acceptance by the selected candidates through e-mail and advance payment of Rs. 1,50,000/- by online transfer||20th August 2020|
|7. Online Orientation||21st August 2020|
|8. Commencement of the academic session (as per govt. guidelines)||3rd September 2020|