Instructions for joining the Online Personal Interview for MBA(Agribusiness) Admission
The Online Personal Interview for the admission to MBA(Agribusiness) would be conducted using zoom.
If you are using Laptop/Desktop then you have to download the application from Website and for Tablet/ Mobile down the App from play store for IOS/MAC users can download from the link https://apps.apple.com/us/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307 . You need to provide access to your video, audio and microphone for communications through Zoom.
The date and time of your interview schedule is given in the email and also available at the CAM’s website.
1) The scheduled date, an email with the Interview link will be sent to your email ID along with the time of your session. You should join the meeting at least 15 minutes before the scheduled session.
2) When you join, a message will appear, waiting for someone to let you in the meeting. Wait for your turn. You need to join with your camera and microphone. After the interview is over, you should hang-up your call or close the browser to leave the meeting.
3) In case, if you are using your mobile, make sure that you are not disturbed by others during the interview. Also check that microphone, speaker and camera in your system is working properly.
4) You should be available during the allotted session and until your interview is over. Your interview may get delayed beyond your scheduled time, so keep yourself available on scheduled date.
5) In case, any candidate is not able to join 15 minutes before the start of the scheduled session, they may be contacted by the Centre to join again in the last session of that day.
6) Personal Interview is compulsory for consideration of admission into MBA(Agribusiness) at Centre for Agri Management, Utkal University. If the candidate fails to attend the Online Interview, s/he will be marked as ABSENT, and her/his candidature will be cancelled for admission.
7) In case, of any technical snag from the Centre side (such as internet break down or other issues), the candidate would be informed over email/Telephone call etc. and may be asked to join again.
For any query, write to [email protected] : contact number: 9437124356, 7008352394, 9902077766