Test Instruction and system compatibility checking for online entrance test UMAT-2020
Please find the instructions below for attending online entrance Examination UMAT-2020.
- This will be an online test.
- You will be monitored virtually online by an invigilator.
- Each participant should abide by rules and regulations shared.
- Kindly ensure that you have a working webcam and mic on your computer system/Mobile Phone / TAB.
- Recommended Browsers : Windows OS -Google Chrome or Firefox
- Test your system and network connection before 30 minutes of the exam starts.
- Ensure that your Laptop/Cell phone/Tab is charged.
- Run the ‘compatibility check’ before taking the test.
- Ensure that the web camera is enabled and switched on with enough light for visibility.
- Keep your Government ID proof (Aadhar Card) ready to show when prompted for.
- Keep your Admit Card ready .
- Open your mail at 9.50 AM
- Study the Instruction/Information
- You will receive a test invitation with the link to START TEST
- CLICK ON START TEST
- CLICK ON Permission for webcam and microphone
- Registration & Verification of candidate
- Only TYPE your details in the registration form and do not copy-paste.
- Please use only your registered email ID & Mobile number for logging into the exam.
- Enter Aadhar number & Roll no number
- Show your aadhar card in front of webcam.
- CLICK ON NEXT
- Now question will display on screen
- All are multiple choice question with 4 options each.
- You have to Enter the answer (A/B/C/D) .
- In the screen there are three option ( NEXT QUESTION , PREVIOUS QUESTION , FINSH TEST)
- After CLICK ON Finish Test. The next screen is Submission.
- In case the test window closes in the middle of the test or at the time of submission for any reason, the system waits for at-least 20 minutes before expiring the test generating the result report for that particular candidate.
- This allows the candidate to re-login & resume the test from exactly where it stopped within those 20 minutes.
- Keep a check on your invigilator chat window. Invigilators try to reach you only for important messages.
- For Support Information In case of any issue kindly call Mettl support at +91 – 8287803040 or drop an email on email@example.com and You may keep firstname.lastname@example.org in CC.
- Check your System Compatibility by clicking in the following link and wait for some time
- Do not refer to any other material or do not browse the internet to find the solution. Your screen details will get captured from the backend for monitoring and review.
- During the exam do not access your mobile phones, earphone, calculator or any other electronic device during the exam
- During the exam Monitoring will be real-time, and hence your exam may get terminated if unfair practice is followed.
- Please note that the system will detect suspicious activities(additional people in the room, using mobile phones/calculators/books, candidate absence and other suspicious movement etc), and report such activities to the authorities.
- There should be no one around you or talking to you while you are giving the exam.
- Please ensure that there are no loud noises or disturbance of any kind. Do not read the questions aloud.
- Bio breaks are not allowed during the exam.
Important Note: “During the examination; cases of malpractice, copying and impersonation etc. occurring are duly booked and reported to the Institute and it would enforce to take appropriate action or termination of the respective exam
Any further queries you may contact 9437124356, 7008352394, 7008751003